Personal Data

My photo
Belgium
I dedicate this blog to my loving husband, my two beautiful children, my dearest friends & family. Thank you for always loving me and enjoying my food. You are my inspirations for any new creations I make.

More Pictures

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Lintang Dewani. Make your own badge here.

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Peanut Butter Cookies / Kue Kering Kacang


Kue Kering Kacang or peanut butter cookies, is one kind of cookies especially made for celebrating end of Ramadhan. There are many ways to make these kind of cookies, but they are all tasty and delicious. Sometimes they're added with chopped peanuts, cashew nuts or almonds.

This is my version adapted from book "Kreasi Kue Nastar":


Ingredients:
100 gr butter / margarine
50 gr icing sugar
30 gr peanut butter
1 egg yolk
125 gr flour, sifted

Directions:
1. Beat the butter and sugar until soft.
2. Add the egg yolk, keep beating, then add the peanut butter. Beat well.
3. Add the flour and mix it well with spatula.
4. Make figures as you like it using cookies cutters or decorating tubes.
5. Bake for about 30 minutes on 150°c.

No comments:

Labels

Followers