Saturday, September 20, 2008
Peanut Butter Cookies / Kue Kering Kacang
Kue Kering Kacang or peanut butter cookies, is one kind of cookies especially made for celebrating end of Ramadhan. There are many ways to make these kind of cookies, but they are all tasty and delicious. Sometimes they're added with chopped peanuts, cashew nuts or almonds.
This is my version adapted from book "Kreasi Kue Nastar":
100 gr butter / margarine
50 gr icing sugar
30 gr peanut butter
1 egg yolk
125 gr flour, sifted
1. Beat the butter and sugar until soft.
2. Add the egg yolk, keep beating, then add the peanut butter. Beat well.
3. Add the flour and mix it well with spatula.
4. Make figures as you like it using cookies cutters or decorating tubes.
5. Bake for about 30 minutes on 150°c.