Personal Data

My photo
Belgium
I dedicate this blog to my loving husband, my two beautiful children, my dearest friends & family. Thank you for always loving me and enjoying my food. You are my inspirations for any new creations I make.

More Pictures

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Lintang Dewani. Make your own badge here.

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Black Forest For My Rendo


2nd September is my son's "Rendo" birthday. He becomes 12 years old. He's not a little boy anymore, he's becoming a teenager. The ages that most people say as every parents's nightmares. To be honest actually I'm quite excited with this lifetime. I'm curious and excited to experience the moments when my "little" boy is having his first pimples, first love, first broken-heart..("hopefully not")... everything with his first life experiences... and this makes me almost in tears. In my heart I just hope he'll be fine passing through teenager life and I hope with all my heart in the future he'll become a good, care and wise person.

Special for his birthday I baked his favorite tart, black forest. I didn't get a chance to take the picture of the whole cake so here it is a piece of my black forest tart.

The recipe will be added soon...



No comments:

Labels

Followers