Personal Data

My photo
Belgium
I dedicate this blog to my loving husband, my two beautiful children, my dearest friends & family. Thank you for always loving me and enjoying my food. You are my inspirations for any new creations I make.

More Pictures

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Lintang Dewani. Make your own badge here.

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Cappuccino Brownies

I have the recipe for this brownies quite a while, but too many recipes to be tried out and not a chance to try this yet. And yyaaiiii, finally I got a chance to try it. Hmm so yummie, especially if you add vanilla ice cream on top of the brownies... it's just perfect!!


Ingredients:
150 gr butter
125 gr pure chocolate
3 eggs
375 gr sugar
1 tsp vanilla essence
125 gr flour, sifted
50 gr cacao powder (I use 25 gr..)
2 eatsps instant coffee

Directions:
1. Pre-heat the oven at 180°C. Grease the 28x28 baking pan and cover with baking paper including the sides.
2. Put the butter and chocolate in a heat-proof bowl and place above a saucepan half-filled with hot water until melted. Put them aside to cool down.
3. Whisk the eggs, sugar and vanilla essence in a large bowl. Pour the melted chocolate butter in the mixture.
4. Add with sifted flour, cacao powder and instant coffee. Don't whisk to hard.
5. Pour the mixture in the baking pan and bake for about 40 minutes.
6. Leave the cake in the pan to cool down.
7. If you like, serve the brownies with ice cream, fresh fruits and sprinkle with cacaopowder.

No comments:

Labels

Followers