Yes, it's about cookies again. Well, Ramadhan is almost finished, means we're going to celebrate wih a big feast. It will be lots of people visiting, food, drinks and all kinds of sweets including cookies.
For these cookies, it's the first time I'm baking it. They look almost the same as Cheese Cookies, only added with dried grated-coconuts. I found this recipe from Sedap Pemula.
150 gr margarine
1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp icing sugar
1 egg yolk
75 gr grated cheese
25 gr dried grated-coconuts
150 gr flour
1. Beat margarine, salt and sugar until light and soft.
2. Add egg yolk, beat thoroughly.
3. Put in the cheese and coconuts, mix well.
4. Sift the flour on top of the mixture, mix all together until the mixture easy to knead.
5. Make figures or shapes you like, roll over the coconut grated, bake in the oven at temperature 140°C for about 40 minutes.