Personal Data

My photo
Belgium
I dedicate this blog to my loving husband, my two beautiful children, my dearest friends & family. Thank you for always loving me and enjoying my food. You are my inspirations for any new creations I make.

More Pictures

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Lintang Dewani. Make your own badge here.

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Indonesian Baking Club Birthday

KBB (= Indonesian Baking Club) becomes 1 year old. There are contests being held to celebrate its birthday. There are 3 categories of contests i.e. baking, cooking and food photography. Myself is just a new comer in this club but I'm sure this club is as fun as other club too.

After taking many pictures including baking some things, my final decision goes to this picture. Why? I love the natural color of the fruits themselves and I like to see the contrast between the background and the table mat. Well this is just my opinion, I'm sure other people would have another opinions. No matter, what important is the fun to participate and helping friends to promote their site to go global.

This is my entry to participate food photography contest of KBB with a theme "catchy color".


Another trials in order to get the right compositions are as samples followed:


No comments:

Labels

Followers