Personal Data

My photo
Belgium
I dedicate this blog to my loving husband, my two beautiful children, my dearest friends & family. Thank you for always loving me and enjoying my food. You are my inspirations for any new creations I make.

More Pictures

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Lintang Dewani. Make your own badge here.

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Ayam Panggang Klaten (Indoesian Grilled Chicken)


Our favorite chicken dish. It's slightly complicated with the ingredients, but once you know all the ingredients, you'll love this dish and repeatedly making it for the whole family.
You can already prepare the chicken in advance and grill it short before dining time.

Ingredients:
1 chicken, cut in pieces
1 teaspoon ground coriander
1 teaspoon ground pepper
1/2 teaspoon jinten / cumin
8 small red onions/ 4 big red onions
2 garlics
5 kemiri nuts
1 cm ginger
2 cm curcuma
2 cm laos / galanga
1 tbsp palm sugar
1 tsp tamarind
salt
2 salam leafs
2 lime leafs
1 lemon grass
500 ml santan

Directions:
1. Crush all together into paste: ground coriander, ground pepper, cumin, onions, garlics, kemiri nuts, ginger, curcuma, galanga, palm sugar, tamarind and salt.

2. Heat vegetable oil in the pan, then add the spices paste, lemon grass, salam- and lime leafs, keep stiring until fragrant.

3. Add the chicken in the pan, cook until the chicken starts to colour.

4. Add the santan, and cook until the santan boiled then lower the fire. Cook until the sauce thickened.

5. Remove the chicken, pour with the sauce then grill in the oven grill or barbeque.

No comments:

Labels

Followers