The recipe is taken from book "De Bak Encyclopedie".
300 gr flour, sifted
20 gr cacao powder, sifted
1 teaspoon baking powder, sifted
75 gr sugar
1 package vanilla sugar (8 - 10 gr)
3 drops almond essence
3 tablespoons milk
175 gr cold butter
50 gr sugar
200 gr almond flakes
1. Mix the flour, cacao and baking powder in the mixing bowl.
2. Add with sugar, vanilla, almond essence and milk. Mix the mixture through then add with butter.
3. Knead the dough until smooth and not sticky. If it's too sticky, put the dough in the fridge for a while.
4. Make a big roll then flat it. Make the cookies into the shapes you prefer.
5. Brush the cookies with milk, then sprankle with sugar and almond flakes.
6. Put them in pre-heated oven on 175°c and bake for about 15-25 minutes.
I'm sending my cookies over to Susan at Food Blogga for her Christmas Cookie event. Just click on the logo below that will take you to her round-up.