Personal Data

My photo
Belgium
I dedicate this blog to my loving husband, my two beautiful children, my dearest friends & family. Thank you for always loving me and enjoying my food. You are my inspirations for any new creations I make.

More Pictures

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Lintang Dewani. Make your own badge here.

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Corn Fritters With Coriander Leaves

Bakwan Jagung

Two weeks easter holiday with children.... hmmm... it must be every mother's dream being together with the children, but on the other hand sometimes it's so frustating especially when they start fighting for something stupid.. ggggrrrhhh..!!!

Anyway to keep them quite and get along with each other again, ... well, only for a while..., I make them this snack, corn fritters with coriander leaves. The fragrant of coriander leaves is overwhelming my kitchen and attracking my children to come to the kitchen and waiting patiently until I'm done with frying.

Bakwan Jagung

Ingredients:
1 can of corn kernels
200 gr flour
200 ml water
1 clove garlic
1 egg
1 carrot, finely sliced
2 handfull coriander leaves
salt
1 cube chicken stock, grinded

Directions:
1. Put the flour, chicken stock, egg & salt in a bowl. Mix all together and add with water.
2. Add the carrot, corn kernels, coriander leaves in the mixture, mix well.
3. Heat oil in shallow fry pan (you can also deep-dry these fritters). Drop one tablespoon and fry until golden. Flip over and fry the other side. Remove and drain on paper towel.

No comments:

Labels

Followers