This is my favorite snack... fried pastry filled with vegetables, egg and chopped meat. You see the filling is quite heavy, so sometimes I eat this as my lunch.
250 gr flour
60ml Cold Water
1 tbsp Oil
Oil to fry
Boiled potatoes, finely chopped
2 Carrots, finely chopped
100 gr Chopped meat
3 Garlic, finely chopped
Bean thread vermicelli (so-un)
2 Hard-boiled eggs, finely chopped
1. Make the filling first. Heat oil and fry the garlic until fragrant.
2. Add meat & carrots. Fry until meat and carrots done.
3. Then season with salt, pepper and sugar.
4. Add so-un and potatoes, then last one, add hard-boiled eggs. Mix well and leave aside to cool.:
1. Mix the flour with margarine, egg, and salt.
2. Knead well and then add water little by little. Let it rest for 1/2 hour. Then put a tablespoon of Oil and knead again until smooth.
3. Roll the dough into paper thin. Cut the dough into circles 8 cm in diameter.
4. Take a tbsp of filling and place in center.
5. Fold pastry over to make half circle and crimp at edges.
6. Deep fry in hot oil until golden brown.
Recipe adapted from Bogasari.