Personal Data

My photo
Belgium
I dedicate this blog to my loving husband, my two beautiful children, my dearest friends & family. Thank you for always loving me and enjoying my food. You are my inspirations for any new creations I make.

More Pictures

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Lintang Dewani. Make your own badge here.

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Weekend Baking: Banana Cake With Chocolate Chips

Adapted from local magazina called Libelle, I tried to bake this cake today. Wow it was succeeded. I didn't know it would be so easy and so delicious. The whole family loved it. I will definitely bake this again!!

banana-cake2

Ingredients:
150 gr butter
80 gr sugar
2 ripe bananas, fine-meshed
3 eggs
180 gr flour
1 pack dry yeast
70 gr almond powder
100 gr chocolate chips


Directions:
1. Mix the butter and sugar until white and fluffy, then add meshed banana in it.
2. Add the eggs in butter-mixed, beat well.
3. Then pour flour and yeast, and mix well.
4. Add almond powder and chocolate chips in the mixture. Pour in the baking pan.
5. Bake in the oven 200°c for 10 minutes, then another 35 minutes on 160°c.

No comments:

Labels

Followers