Personal Data

My photo
Belgium
I dedicate this blog to my loving husband, my two beautiful children, my dearest friends & family. Thank you for always loving me and enjoying my food. You are my inspirations for any new creations I make.

More Pictures

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Lintang Dewani. Make your own badge here.

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Mixed Green Salad With Smoked Salmon

When I'm trying to loose weight, salad is my best friend. It's not necessary special salad to be prepared, usually I just take all kind vegetables I find in my fridge and mix it with fruit or cheese and as final touch sprinkled with vinaigrette.

This mixed salad with salmon is one of many favorite salads I always make.

Mixed green salad with smoked salmon
a package of green salad
shredded carrot
sweet corn kernels
smoked salmon
some grapes
some dried fruit
grated cheese, if you like
vinaigrette as dressing

No comments:

Labels

Followers