Personal Data

My photo
Belgium
I dedicate this blog to my loving husband, my two beautiful children, my dearest friends & family. Thank you for always loving me and enjoying my food. You are my inspirations for any new creations I make.

More Pictures

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Lintang Dewani. Make your own badge here.

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Nasi Goreng Oriental


Nasi goreng is always my fave cuisine. Nasi goreng can be eaten at any time of day, and many people eat nasi goreng for breakfast, often using leftovers from the previous day's dinner. The rice used to make nasi goreng is cooked ahead of time and left to cool down (so it is not soggy), which is one reason to use rice cooked from the day before.

Nasi Goreng Oriental
(source: Kumpulan Resep Sedap)

Ingredients:
2 eatspoons margarine
3 cloves garlic, chopped
1 egg, lightly beaten
50 gr shrimps
50 gr fishballs (I don't use any)
50 gr mixed vegetables (frozen)
50 gr mixed seafood (frozen)
300 gr cooked rice
1 stick spring onion
4 teaspoons fish sauce (I use oyster sauce)
1 teaspoon chicken broth powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1/4 teaspoon sugar


Directions:
1. Melt the margarine in the pan. Fry the garlic until fragrant. Add with egg, and stir until egg stold.

2. Add mixed vegetables, keep stirring until the vegie 1/2 cooked.

3. Put in the shrimp, fishballs and seafood, stir and mix well.

4. Put in the rice, then add fish sauce, broth powder, salt, pepper and sugar. Stir all together until cooked. Add with spring onion, stirring again, ready.

No comments:

Labels

Followers