Personal Data

My photo
Belgium
I dedicate this blog to my loving husband, my two beautiful children, my dearest friends & family. Thank you for always loving me and enjoying my food. You are my inspirations for any new creations I make.

More Pictures

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Lintang Dewani. Make your own badge here.

Friday, June 19, 2009

Quiche

Quiche again.. again... and again :-p I never get bored with this. It's easy to make, just using some leftovers, some eggs and the ready to use pastry, put it in the oven.. and done! I don't have to eat it straight away after done from the oven, usually I keep it for the day after, the day when I go to the gym. So when I'm back... quickly take a shower.. feeling fresh, tired and hungry.. voilà, there is quiche awaiting for me to be eaten, with a bit salad and few drops chilli sauce.. yummieeee!!!

Quiche

Ingredients:
Ready-to-use pastry
Steamed/blanched broccoli
Blanched leek
Leftover boiled chicken, shredded
2 eggs, lightly beaten
200 ml cream
nutmeg, salt, pepper to season
100 gr grated cheese


Directions:
1. Preheated the oven to 200°c. Prepare and bake the pastry according to pastry's directions in the packaging.

2. Mix the cream, eggs, salt & pepper in a container.

3. Scatter the vegetables, chicken and grated cheese on the bottom of the pastry case.

4. Pour the cream mixture and scatter the grated cheese on top.

5. Bake for about 15-25 minutes or until the filling solid. Remove from the oven and cool for about 5 minutes. Serve hot or cold with mix salads.

1 comment:

Dhi said...

Fav gw juga niy Lin. Endang surendang bambang deh

Labels

Followers