Personal Data

My photo
Belgium
I dedicate this blog to my loving husband, my two beautiful children, my dearest friends & family. Thank you for always loving me and enjoying my food. You are my inspirations for any new creations I make.

More Pictures

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Lintang Dewani. Make your own badge here.

Friday, June 12, 2009

Botok Ayam // Chicken Wrapped In Banana Leaves


Botok Ayam
(source: Menu Sehari-hari Yasa Boga)

Ingredients:
2 chicken breast fillet, cut in cubes
100 ml thick coconut milk
5 salam leaves
chillies as needed
salt

Blend in food processor:
3 red chillies
2 tsp chopped laos
1 clove garlic
8 small red onions or 2 large sjallots
1 tsp chopped turmeric (I use the powder)
5 candlenuts
1 tsp chopped kencur (I eliminate this)
1 tbsp sliced lemongrass
1 tbsp sugar

Directions:
1. Fry the blended spices until fragrant with 3 eatspoons oil. Remove from the fire.

2. Mix the chicken, coconut milk, chillies, salt and spices in a bowl.

3. Take a banana leaf, give 2-3 bay leaves and the chicken spices. Wrap and steam until cooked, around 20 minutes.

No comments:

Labels

Followers