Personal Data

My photo
Belgium
I dedicate this blog to my loving husband, my two beautiful children, my dearest friends & family. Thank you for always loving me and enjoying my food. You are my inspirations for any new creations I make.

More Pictures

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Lintang Dewani. Make your own badge here.

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Simply Banana Cake

Banana is always been our favorite fruit and we always have it at home. What happened when I have banana's over?? No problem, sometimes I make banana fritter or banana ice cream or banana cake. These light and simple banana cake is one of our favorite recipes.


Simply Banana Cake

3 ripe bananas, mashed
100 gr butter
150 gr brown sugar
2 eggs, slightly beaten
225 gr flour
1 eatspoon baking powder


Directions:
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C. Sift the flour and baking powder, put aside.

2. Beat the butter and sugar until light and flufy.

3. Add the eggs and beat well.

4. Fold in the mashed bananas in the mixture.

5. Add the flour and baking powder in the mixture, mix well.

6. Pour in loaf pan and bake for about 50 minutes.

No comments:

Labels

Followers