Personal Data

My photo
Belgium
I dedicate this blog to my loving husband, my two beautiful children, my dearest friends & family. Thank you for always loving me and enjoying my food. You are my inspirations for any new creations I make.

More Pictures

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Lintang Dewani. Make your own badge here.

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Crunchy Coffee Cookies

Cookies are very popular everywhere. All cookies can be combined with all kinds of flavours and tastes. As a coffee lover, I want to try to create cookies with sense of coffee. The result is very satisfactory, they are very crunchy, not too sweet and have strong coffee flavour in it. They are truly only for coffee lovers. When a friend of mine came to my house, I served her these cookies, and she was very pleased and liked them.... and she took some for home.. ^_^

This is also my entry for Jugalbandy Click Photo Event for the month May 2009.

Crunchy Coffee Cookies


Ingredients:
100 gr butter / margarine
50 gr icing sugar
1 yellow eggs
1 eatspoon instant coffee
25 gr almond powder
100 gr flour


Directions:

1. Preheat oven to 175°C. Grease cookie sheets.

2. In a medium bowl, cream together the butter, sugar and coffee. Beat in the egg, flour, and almond powder. Mix until well blended. Make figures as you like using cookies cutters or decorating tubes.

3. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in the preheated oven, or until edges are golden. Let cool on wire racks.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

duh ga ribet ya jeng resepnya. coba ahh..

Labels

Followers