17th august is Indonesian Independence Day. In order to celebrate 63 years of this independence day, the trio Dhi, Dwi and Fitri organize a Red & White Foodie Photography Contest. I'm just a week back from holiday, I'm actually still not in the mood to cook or to create something but I don't want to miss a contest like this. In contrary I'm so eager to participate. So I just pick up this simple recipe to fit with the theme.
And the recipe as followed:
2 tsps gelatine powder
2 eatsps hot water
1/2 ltr whipped cream
3 etsps icing sugar
6 eatsps strawberry jam
4 eastsps water
1. Dissolve gelatine powder into hot water.
2. Whisk cream with icing sugar. Add gelatine water. Mix thoroughly.
3. Divide into 4 small cups, cover and fridge for about 3 hours.
1. Warm up water and jam. Stir well.
2. Add fresh strawberries if you like, put aside to cool.