Personal Data

My photo
Belgium
I dedicate this blog to my loving husband, my two beautiful children, my dearest friends & family. Thank you for always loving me and enjoying my food. You are my inspirations for any new creations I make.

More Pictures

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Lintang Dewani. Make your own badge here.

Monday, August 11, 2008

Red & White: Cream Pudding Strawberry Sauce

17th august is Indonesian Independence Day. In order to celebrate 63 years of this independence day, the trio Dhi, Dwi and Fitri organize a Red & White Foodie Photography Contest. I'm just a week back from holiday, I'm actually still not in the mood to cook or to create something but I don't want to miss a contest like this. In contrary I'm so eager to participate. So I just pick up this simple recipe to fit with the theme.

And the recipe as followed:

Ingredients:
2 tsps gelatine powder
2 eatsps hot water
1/2 ltr whipped cream
3 etsps icing sugar

Sauce:
6 eatsps strawberry jam
4 eastsps water

Directions:
1. Dissolve gelatine powder into hot water.
2. Whisk cream with icing sugar. Add gelatine water. Mix thoroughly.
3. Divide into 4 small cups, cover and fridge for about 3 hours.

Sauce:
1. Warm up water and jam. Stir well.
2. Add fresh strawberries if you like, put aside to cool.

2 comments:

Indonesia Eats said...

Those pictures are really stunning.

Lintang Dewani said...

thanks Pep.. yours are always great too..:)

Labels

Followers