Personal Data

My photo
Belgium
I dedicate this blog to my loving husband, my two beautiful children, my dearest friends & family. Thank you for always loving me and enjoying my food. You are my inspirations for any new creations I make.

More Pictures

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Lintang Dewani. Make your own badge here.

Monday, August 11, 2008

Manggo Sorbet

Still in the summer mood everytime I see ripe manggo's from the market I always want to have them. At home, quick quick slicing the manggo's into cubes, boil water and sugar to make sugar water. Pour them all in the fruit mixer, wwrrrr, wrrrr, make them smooth. Then I get the icecream maker, pour them all in.... wussss, the machine starts rotating. There it is my future manggo sorbet.

No comments:

Labels

Followers