Personal Data

My photo
Belgium
I dedicate this blog to my loving husband, my two beautiful children, my dearest friends & family. Thank you for always loving me and enjoying my food. You are my inspirations for any new creations I make.

More Pictures

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Lintang Dewani. Make your own badge here.

Monday, August 11, 2008

Wrapped Fried Chicken In Pandan Leaf

I made this dish when friends of my hubby visited us. I've never made this before, but always wanted to try it. And the result was great. Nothing would go wrong with this recipe.. so simple to make.

Ingredients:
500 gr boneless chicken or chicken wings
2 eatsps coriander leafs, fine chopped
3 garlics, fine chopped
1 eatsp kecap asin (light soy sauce)
1 eatsp oyster sauce
1 eatsp sesame oil
Pandan leafs as needed

Directions:
1. Marinate the chicken with all ingredients. Leave it at least 15 minutes or whole night.
2. Wrap in pandan leafs.
3. Fry until golden brown and cooked.
4. Serve it hot or cold with sweet sour sauce from the bottle.

No comments:

Labels

Followers