I made this wafel specially for Monthly Foodie Multipliers event with a theme flour. This wafel is really easy to make and also has a special taste too, with orange. Who would have thought about orange in wafels. But it works !!
250 gr selfraising flour, sifted
175 gr fine sugar
1 sack vanilasugar
175 gr butter, melted
1. Put the flour into a bowl and make a hole in the middle of the flour.
2. Add sugar and vanilasugar in.
3. Leave a melted butter a little bit cool, then add eggs and juice from 1 orange. Whisk together.
4. Pour butter mixture into flour. Stir the mixture well using a wooden spoon.
5. Peel and cut the other orange in small pieces. Add and spoon carefully into the mixture.
6. Leave the mixture for about 15 minutes before you bake it in the wafel machine.
7. Serve with whipped cream if you like it.