Personal Data

My photo
Belgium
I dedicate this blog to my loving husband, my two beautiful children, my dearest friends & family. Thank you for always loving me and enjoying my food. You are my inspirations for any new creations I make.

More Pictures

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Lintang Dewani. Make your own badge here.

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Orange Wafels

I made this wafel specially for Monthly Foodie Multipliers event with a theme flour. This wafel is really easy to make and also has a special taste too, with orange. Who would have thought about orange in wafels. But it works !!


Ingredients:
250 gr selfraising flour, sifted
175 gr fine sugar
1 sack vanilasugar
175 gr butter, melted
2 eggs
2 oranges
Directions:
1. Put the flour into a bowl and make a hole in the middle of the flour.
2. Add sugar and vanilasugar in.
3. Leave a melted butter a little bit cool, then add eggs and juice from 1 orange. Whisk together.
4. Pour butter mixture into flour. Stir the mixture well using a wooden spoon.
5. Peel and cut the other orange in small pieces. Add and spoon carefully into the mixture.
6. Leave the mixture for about 15 minutes before you bake it in the wafel machine.
7. Serve with whipped cream if you like it.

No comments:

Labels

Followers