During winter time we prefer to eat something warm and it's almost every day I serve soup for the family. For my soup usually I use season vegetables.... it's not only healthy and delicious, but also full of vitamines... things that we need against the cold and winter period.
Further, there is nothing special with my soup except that this soup surely will keep me warm and healthy to pass winter season... ^_^
This is my entry for Masak Bareng Yuuk event which this month the theme is All kinds of soup.
Winter Soup With Meatballs
For the meatballs
500 gr runder meat
1 egg white
2-3 eatspoons corn or tapioca flour
1-2 eatspoon(s) fried garlic
1/2-1 teaspoon pepper powder
1/4 teaspoon sugar
1 teaspoon STTP (sodium tri poli phospat)
crushed ice cubes or you can place the meat in vriezer first for about 45 minutes before blending.
- in the food precessor grind the lean beef with chrused ice cube 2-3 times until they all sticky.
- add the rest of the ingredient until they all mixed together
- scoop with 2 teaspoons and make a round ball
- boil some water, drop the meatballs in it. When it floats the meatball is done.
- with this recipe you'll have approx. 600 - 700 gr meatballs which some meatballs can be frozen for further use.
beef ribs( bones) to make the stock
3-5 cloves garlic, sliced, fried, grinded
salt as desire
1/4 cup thin soy sauce(or regular soy sauce)
1 tsp black pepper
1 ltr water
Vegetables you like such as carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, leek, capsicums, etc.
- Add salt on boiling water
- Put the ribs (bone) to make stock
- Add the soy sauce, black pepper, salt and grinded garlic
- Boiled and shimmer
- Add the vegetables and the meatballs, cook until the veggies are cooked.
- Serve hot.