Personal Data

My photo
Belgium
I dedicate this blog to my loving husband, my two beautiful children, my dearest friends & family. Thank you for always loving me and enjoying my food. You are my inspirations for any new creations I make.

More Pictures

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Lintang Dewani. Make your own badge here.

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Hot & Spicy Shrimp

I dare you to eat this shrimp dish... it's super spicy! Definitely not for beginner... I warn you not to try this if you have weak stomach, otherwise you'll be on fire and having trouble non-stop going to the toilet... :D.

Ingredients:
1 kg shrimp/prawn, tail-on, deveined
3 sjallots, thin slices
3-4 tblsps sambal
1 stalk lemon grass
2 cm fresh ginger, thin slices
salt, sugar for seasoning

Directions:
1. Heat the oil in the wok, stir fry the sjallots until transparent.

2. Add the sambal ulek, ginger and lemon grass, stir fry until fragrant.

3. Add the shrimp, stir fry until the shrimp colored. Season with salt & sugar. If you like it more spicy, add with slices fresh red chillies.

4. Shrimp dish ready to serve.

No comments:

Labels

Followers