Personal Data

My photo
Belgium
I dedicate this blog to my loving husband, my two beautiful children, my dearest friends & family. Thank you for always loving me and enjoying my food. You are my inspirations for any new creations I make.

More Pictures

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Lintang Dewani. Make your own badge here.

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Sweet Spicy Manggo Salad


This refreshing salad is a smashing side dish, with an interesting mix of spicy, sweet and sour. Delicious with BBQ's or Asian food. I have to warn you here, we Indonesians, like to eat it really spicy, so if you're not used to spicy food, please reduce the amount of chillies otherwise you'll get stomachache which is really not nice...**believe me, happens to me a lot... :o)

2 manggos, peeled, shredded
1 tblsp or more dark brown sugar or Indonesian gula jawa, melted
5 or less red chillies
1/4 cup fresh lime juice
chopped coriander leafs, as needed
Directions:
Mix in a bowl shredded manggo, melted sugar, chillies and fresh lime juice. Add coriander leafs, stir to coat and refrigerate before serving.

No comments:

Labels

Followers