Personal Data

My photo
Belgium
I dedicate this blog to my loving husband, my two beautiful children, my dearest friends & family. Thank you for always loving me and enjoying my food. You are my inspirations for any new creations I make.

More Pictures

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Lintang Dewani. Make your own badge here.

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Beef Curry

I like to make this beef curry and my hubby loves this too. I have this recipe since I got married. At that time my cooking skill was very limited. Everytime I make this, it always reminds me old time when cooking was a daily struggle to me.

Ingredients:
1/2 kg beef
1/2 teasp salt
1/4 teasp black pepper powder
2 eatsps flour
11/2 eatsps curry powder
1/2 onion, roughly chopped
1 garlic, roughly chopped
1 cm ginger, roughly chopped
1/2 lt water
1/2 blok of beef broth

Directions:
1. Mix part of flour with curry powder.
2. Smear beef with mixture of curry powder, salt & pepper. Put a side.
3. Heat the oil, stir fry the beef until changing colour. Remove from the pan, put a side.
4. Stir fry onion, garlic and ginger.
5. Add leftover flour and curry mixture. Mix thoroughly.
6. Add water and beef broth, then add beef.
7. Simmer until the beef is soft and the liquid becomes thick.

No comments:

Labels

Followers