I like to make this beef curry and my hubby loves this too. I have this recipe since I got married. At that time my cooking skill was very limited. Everytime I make this, it always reminds me old time when cooking was a daily struggle to me.
1/2 kg beef
1/2 teasp salt
1/4 teasp black pepper powder
2 eatsps flour
11/2 eatsps curry powder
1/2 onion, roughly chopped
1 garlic, roughly chopped
1 cm ginger, roughly chopped
1/2 lt water
1/2 blok of beef broth
1. Mix part of flour with curry powder.
2. Smear beef with mixture of curry powder, salt & pepper. Put a side.
3. Heat the oil, stir fry the beef until changing colour. Remove from the pan, put a side.
4. Stir fry onion, garlic and ginger.
5. Add leftover flour and curry mixture. Mix thoroughly.
6. Add water and beef broth, then add beef.
7. Simmer until the beef is soft and the liquid becomes thick.