Personal Data

My photo
Belgium
I dedicate this blog to my loving husband, my two beautiful children, my dearest friends & family. Thank you for always loving me and enjoying my food. You are my inspirations for any new creations I make.

More Pictures

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Lintang Dewani. Make your own badge here.

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Spicy Chicken Balls

This is an easy snack when you have unexpected friends visiting you. Or if you have party at home and children will love it too. You just have to remove the chillies. Surely, it's always a bless if you got people coming to visit you, because most of the time they bring joys or could also bring a fortune. Nobody knows.

Ingredients:
250 gr chopped-chicken
2 garlics, crushed
1 sereh, fine-chopped
1 red chilli
1 spring onion, fine-chopped
1 eetspoon brown sugar
1 eetspoon fish sauce (nam pla~thais sauce or oyster sauce)
1 egg, loose-whisked
salt & black peper

Sauce: Mix together
50 cl rice-vinegar (or substitute wih 50 cl hot water + 1-2 eetspoon vinegar)
2 red spanish peper, fine sliced
1 eetspoon fish sauce
1 spring onion, fine-chopped
1 eetspoon brown sugar

Directions:
1. Mix all the ingredients for the balls.
2. Make a chicken ball from 1-2 eetspoon mixture.
3. Put the balls in the fridge for about 1/2 hour so they become firm.
4. Fry in the hot oil until golden brown.
5. Serve the chicken balls warm with the sauce.

No comments:

Labels

Followers