Personal Data

My photo
Belgium
I dedicate this blog to my loving husband, my two beautiful children, my dearest friends & family. Thank you for always loving me and enjoying my food. You are my inspirations for any new creations I make.

More Pictures

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Lintang Dewani. Make your own badge here.

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Martha Stewart Chocolate Cupcakes

After drooling seeing these cupcakes from the TV, I'm really curious to bake it myself. And the results, it's not difficult at all and it works very well... no failure!
For the frosting I just use confectioner sugar glaze (icing), add with few drops colouring... voila, as yummie as it looks.

Ingredients:
3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 1/2 cups sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
3/4 teaspoon baking powder
3/4 teaspoon salt
2 large eggs
3/4 cup warm water
3/4 cup buttermilk (substitute with milk)
3 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract (substitute with vanilla sugar)
Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 180°C. Line cupcake pans with liners; set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, sift together cocoa, flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
3. Add the eggs, warm water, buttermilk, oil, and vanilla; mix batter until smooth, about 3 minutes. Scrape down the sides and bottom of bowl to assure batter is well mixed.
4. Divide batter evenly among liners, filling each about one-third full. Bake until tops spring back when touched, about 20 minutes, rotating pan once if needed. Transfer to a wire rack; let cool completely.

1 comment:

Finla said...

Beautiful and delicious cupcakes.
Bookmarking them for making.

Labels

Followers