Personal Data

My photo
Belgium
I dedicate this blog to my loving husband, my two beautiful children, my dearest friends & family. Thank you for always loving me and enjoying my food. You are my inspirations for any new creations I make.

More Pictures

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Lintang Dewani. Make your own badge here.

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Tiramisu Tart

I like tiramisu a lot, but I don't like the idea to eat raw eggs. So I was really happy when I found this recipes from Libelle magazine that there is another way to make tiramisu by baking it.

Ingredients:
5 eggs
200gr sugar
200gr flour, sifted
90gr chocolade sprinkles

60 ml coffee liqeur or strong coffee
250gr mascarpone
100gr sugar powder
100 ml whipped cream
½ tsp vanilla-essence (I didn't use this)
Chocolate sprinkles
Cacaopowder
Directions:
1. Whisk eggs and sugar until raising and fluffy.
2. Add flour gradually and keep whisking.
3. Add chocolate sprinkles in the batter.
4. Pour into cake form diam. 24 cm. Bake for about 50 minutes and temperature 180°C.

Garnishing:
1. Divide cake into 2. Sprinkle with coffee liquer or strong coffee. Let the cake absorb the liquer.
2. Whisk mascarpone, sugar powder, cream and vanilla essence until soft.
3. Put half of mascarpone mixture as filling.
4. The other half is used for side, top and decorations of the cake.
5. As finishing, sprinkle the cake with cacaopowcer or grated chocolate.

No comments:

Labels

Followers