I like tiramisu a lot, but I don't like the idea to eat raw eggs. So I was really happy when I found this recipes from Libelle magazine that there is another way to make tiramisu by baking it.
200gr flour, sifted
90gr chocolade sprinkles
60 ml coffee liqeur or strong coffee
100gr sugar powder
100 ml whipped cream
½ tsp vanilla-essence (I didn't use this)
1. Whisk eggs and sugar until raising and fluffy.
2. Add flour gradually and keep whisking.
3. Add chocolate sprinkles in the batter.
4. Pour into cake form diam. 24 cm. Bake for about 50 minutes and temperature 180°C.
1. Divide cake into 2. Sprinkle with coffee liquer or strong coffee. Let the cake absorb the liquer.
2. Whisk mascarpone, sugar powder, cream and vanilla essence until soft.
3. Put half of mascarpone mixture as filling.
4. The other half is used for side, top and decorations of the cake.
5. As finishing, sprinkle the cake with cacaopowcer or grated chocolate.