This is my entry for event Masak Bareng Yuuk which theme for this month is "Indonesian Food - Shrimp".
If you're googling for this recipe, you'll find many similar name. Everything is possible due to the ingredients are so simple, which is typical for asian dish, so almost everybody giving a similar name. The difference with mine is I use oyster sauce and gula jawa in the ingredients. A sweet spicy and fragrant shrimp dish for the whole family.
1/2 kg shrimps, tail on, deveined
3 sticks lemongrass
1 teaspoon fresh galanga/laos
1 teaspoon coriander powder
1 clove garlic
2 lbs citrun leaves
1 tablespoon oystersauce
2 tablespoon citrun juice
1 tablespoon gula jawa
1. Cut the lemongrass, galanga, red chilies, garlic and sjallots in thin slices.
2. Heat the oil in the wok, stir fry the sjallots and garlic until fragrant.
3. Add the lemongrass, red chilies, coriander powder, galanga and citrus leaves in the wok. Stir fry until fragrant.
4. Then put in the shrimp, oystersauce, citrun juice and gula jawa, stirring until the shrimp colored.
5. Sprinkle richly with thin slices leeks and more red chilies if desired, stir all together again, ready to serve.