Personal Data

My photo
Belgium
I dedicate this blog to my loving husband, my two beautiful children, my dearest friends & family. Thank you for always loving me and enjoying my food. You are my inspirations for any new creations I make.

More Pictures

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Lintang Dewani. Make your own badge here.

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas Cupcakes


It's holiday season. As usual, I'm busy again behind the kitchen... well actually my daughter kept me busy. She wants me to make her cupcakes with christmas theme so she can take them to the school. Surely, for her I'll do everything.

The cake itself is very easy to make and the decorations I picked up here there from internet as inspirations. Voila, now I got some collections of christmas cupcakes. As usual I use rollfondant for the decoration.

Merry Christmas to you all and have a nice holiday!!!!

No comments:

Labels

Followers