Personal Data

My photo
Belgium
I dedicate this blog to my loving husband, my two beautiful children, my dearest friends & family. Thank you for always loving me and enjoying my food. You are my inspirations for any new creations I make.

More Pictures

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Lintang Dewani. Make your own badge here.

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Mixed Berries Yoghurt

Who would dream to taste berries in winter??? Me...!!! Eventhough the berries are coming from the freezer, it is still so tasteful, enough to please my tongue and it's surely healthy too... :o))

1-1/2 cups mixed berries (I used frozen strawberries, raspberries and blueberries)
1 cup strawberry yoghurt
Sugar to taste (as needed)


Method:
Blend all the ingredients (minus the sugar) in a blender. Taste for sweetness and add sugar as required. Blend again. Serve cold in big glasses.

No comments:

Labels

Followers